November 5, 2015: Cultures in Harmony (CiH), a New York-based NGO that promotes cultural understanding through music, seeks a reliable and trustworthy Office Administrator for part-time work (2 hours per week at $16/hour).
The Office Administrator will:
- Live in New York County (Manhattan)
- Help CiH select a new PO box at a Post Office convenient for the Office Administrator and located in New York County
- Check that PO box not less than twice per week
- Record the date, name, postal address, and amount of all checks received by CiH
- Forward (via email and once per week) this information to CiH in an Excel spreadsheet
- Deposit all checks received in our account at a Chase bank
- Report (via email and once per week) on any other mail received by Cultures in Harmony at the PO box
Depending on a variety of factors including job performance, mail volume, total donations received, and mutual agreement, the duties and compensation may increase over time.
Interested parties email a CV to CiH and may be asked to participate in an interview via Skype.